- Pork Butt or Shoulder
- Mr Bevis BBQ Rub
- Apple Juice
- Generously rub the pork butt or shoulder over night with Kansas City’s own Mr. Bevis BBQ rub.
- Put 1/4 Cup of Apple Juice into the slow cooker.
- Transfer butt or shoulder to the slow cooker and pour the liquified rub into the slow cooker over the meat.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours minimum.
- Remove from slow cooker, shred with forks and then return the shredded meat into the slow cooker and mix with juices and additional Mr. Bevis BBQ Rub for flavor.
- Serve on bread or eat without… Just enjoy it!